To communicate a large amount of information with a creative design, choose Booklets and Brochures.
Technical Specifications for Perfect Bound Printing
- For Perfect Bound Booklets, please submit artwork including cover.
- First two pages being the cover pages, submitted as spreads including the spine. Spine formula: ((Pagecount/2)-4)*Page Substrate Thickness*1.05/10000 . Substrate thickness for each paper type is as follows:
130gsm Art Paper Gloss Finish 100
130gsm Art Paper Silk Finish 115
170gsm Art Paper Gloss Finish 130
170gsm Art Paper Gloss Finish 145
- The following pages should be the inner pages, submitted with individual pages in running order.
- For example, for a 40 page brochure, please supply a PDF of 36 pages and 2 spread pages for cover. Page 1 being the outside cover spread and page 2 being the inside cover spread.
- Booklets must contain a page total divisible by 4.
- It is recommended you do not place words, page numbers or images too close to the edges of each page. We would recommend a safe zone on all sides of at least 10mm for Perfect Bound.
- To ensure the best possible finish, please leave the inside spine and 5mm either side of the spine blank as the glue works better on areas with no print.
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution
- Be the first to review this product