Elevate your client’s next Folded Leaflet by adding a Lamination. This lamination life-proofs these leaflets by adding extra protection against everyday wear and tear so they last even longer.
Technical Specifications for Laminated Folded Leaflet Printing
- Artwork templates are available for download to assist with setting up your files. These also include the panel widths required.
- Before submitting folded leaflet artwork, we recommend you print a mock up to check the artwork is positioned correctly.
- When creating any leaflet, please supply your artwork as a 2 page, double sided PDF. For example, on an A4 folded to A5, page 1 should display pages 4 & 1 of the leaflet and page 2 should display pages 2 & 3.
- When creating artwork with a landscape fold, please submit the front and back pages on the same page, with the front page orientation correct and the back page rotated 180°. The inside pages should be on page 2 and rotated 180° so that the orientation is correct on the final print. You can check the orientation is correct by printing a mock up before submitting your artwork.
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution
- Be the first to review this product