It's the personal touches that count, and nothing has more of an impact than a personalised greeting card. Perfect for sending Christmas cards or birthday cards, but also a creative way to tell customers and suppliers of a change of address, contact details or even a corporate rebrand or event invite!
Technical Specifications for Greeting Card Printing
- Artwork templates are available for download to assist with setting up your files. These include the panel widths required, too.
- Greetings Cards are printed double sided, if you require single-sided print only, please supply the 2nd page as a blank page.
- When creating artwork for Greeting Cards, please supply a 2 page, double sided PDF. For example, on an A4 folded to A5, page 1 should display pages 4 & 1 of the leaflet and page 2 should display pages 2 & 3.
- When creating artwork with a landscape fold, please submit the front and back pages on the same page, with the front page orientation correct and the back page rotated 180º. The inside pages should be on page 2 and rotated 180º so that the orientation is correct on the final print. You can check the orientation is correct by printing a mock up before submitting your artwork.
- Finished flat size should be:
- A5: 148 x 210mm (154 x 216mm including bleed)
- A4: 210 x 297mm (216 x 303mm including bleed)
- 420 x 148mm (426 x 154mm including bleed)
- 297 x 148mm (303 x 154mm including bleed)
- 2/3 A4: 198 x 210mm (204 x 216mm including bleed)
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution
- Be the first to review this product