Creased leaflets provide unrivalled longevity, and are printed on durable and heavy paper stocks, before being creased to prevent cracking. Leaflets are the perfect option for communicating lots of information in an easy to read format.
Technical Specifications for Creased Leaflet Printing
- Artwork templates are available for download to assist with setting up your files. These include the panel widths required, too.
- Before submitting creased leaflet artwork, we recommend you print a mock up to check the artwork is positioned correctly.
- When creating any leaflet, please supply your artwork as a 2 page, double sided PDF. For example, on an A4 creased to A5, page 1 should display pages 4 & 1 of the leaflet and page 2 should display pages 2 & 3.
- When creating artwork with a landscape crease, please submit the front and back pages on the same page, with the front page orientation correct and the back page rotated 180°. The inside pages should be on page 2 and rotated 180° so that the orientation is correct on the final print. You can check the orientation is correct by printing a mock up before submitting your artwork.
- Include 3mm bleed on all sides
- Supply as a CMYK PDF
- Outline or embed fonts
- 300dpi resolution
All creased leaflets are delivered flat.
- Be the first to review this product